Best institution for TOEFL preparation In Dhaka.
Many international institutes accept both TOEFL and IELTS as a proof English proficiency but TOEFL certification is generally demanded by North American institutes and IELTS for institutes in UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa and a few other countries. IELTS is also taken by people looking to migrate to such countries.
Advantages of Preparing With Abroad Solutions:
• The average scores achieved by our test-takers are: TOEFL: 90+ IELTS: 6.5+
• Content that has been updated and tested for over 10+ years with proven results.
• Instructors with years of experience, who were top scorers themselves.
• Numerous mocks, periodical reviews and essential feedback from instructors.
• Speaking modules in every class to gain fluency.
• Practice materials available on P.I.E’s website accessible from anywhere.
The TOEFL iBT test has four sections: Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing. The first 2 sections have objective questions, and the last 2 sections have subjective questions. In the Speaking section the student records his response by speaking into a microphone. Integrated tasks, require the student to combine more than one skill e.g. reading, listening and then writing; or reading, listening and then speaking. The integrated tasks appear in the writing and speaking section only.
The total time for the test is approximately 4 hours. The score for each section is in the range of 0-30, and the overall score range is from 0-120. The score will be available 15 working days after the test and can be viewed online free of cost. A copy of the score report will be sent by mail later.
How the TOEFL Preparation Course helps you?
Improving your English language skills
Helping you to get ready for the exam, focusing on the four exam skills and strategies
Practising examination strategies and taking regular “demo” tests.
5, 10 or 10+5 lessons per week
Experienced teachers to prepare you for the exam
Advice to help you achieve the score you need
Regular “demo” tests to prepare you for the actual exam