Skilled Nominated visa (Subclass 190)
It is a State nominated point based visa that allows the skilled workers, to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis. However, you first need to get the nomination from a state or territory government agency in Australia, to apply for this visa.
To apply for Subclass 190 Visa, you need to submit an EOI (Expression of Interest) in the SkillSelect online immigration system of Australia and subsequently, obtain a nomination from a state or territory government agency in Australia. Minimum point score you need to obtain on point based system is 60.
If you are selected, you will receive the ITA (Invitation to apply) for Subclass 190 Visa. You require applying for the visa within 60 days of the receipt of the invitation.
Key Requirements of the Subclass 190 visa:
To apply for this visa an applicant must:
- Be involved in one of the occupations listed in the consolidated skilled occupation list (CSOL) of Australia.
- Earn 60 points in total based on his/her age, Qualification, experience, English proficiency, state sponsorship etc. factors.
- Be under 50 years of age.
- Get the positive skills assessment done form a recognized authority
- Get the IELTS certification done (in English language as per state/territory requirement)
- Have the work experience as per the state/territory requirement
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Apply for State sponsorship
- Provide the health and character certifications
- Live in sponsoring Australian state or territory for 2 years once visa is granted.
- have a relevant occupation
- have a suitable skills assessment for the occupation
- meet the points test pass mark of 60 points
- be nominated by a state or territory government agency
- be under 45 years of age at time of invitation
- have Competent English
- be invited by us to apply.
Benefits of the Subclass 190 visa:
This visa allows you and your family to:
- Live and work in Australia indefinitely.
- Study in Australia full time at any grade of learning, i.e. school, graduate, post graduate, or vocational education at domestic scholar rates.
- Receive subsidized health care facilities
- Receive certain social security benefits/payments
- Apply for the citizenship after spending specific time in Australia
- Sponsor the eligible family members for permanent or temporary residency in Australia.
If you want to apply for the subclass 190 visa, you may coordinate with Abroad Solution Immigration as we are a leading immigration Consultancy Company in Bangladesh specialized in Australia immigration.
Get the complete assistance about Australia immigration process, visa category, sponsored visa procedure, visa filing, visa follow up etc. things.